Thursday, March 12, 2015

10 Favorite Screen Characters

I got tagged by CL Schneider to do a "10 Favorite Screen Characters" blog hop. Basically, list ten of your favorite characters from a movie or TV show. I'll put the people I tag on the Tweet for this post.

Now let's get down to it...in no particular order...

The Third Doctor (Original Doctor Who series)
"You, sir, are a nitwit!"

Audrey II (Little Shop of Horrors)
"I'm a mean green mother from outer space!"

Doc Holliday (Tombstone)
"I have not yet begun to defile myself."

Number 5 (Short Circuit)
"Your mama was a snowblower!"

Daniel Plainview (There Will Be Blood)
"Did you think your song and dance and superstition would help you, Eli?"

Elsa (Frozen)
"Don't let them in, don't let them see..."

Nabeshin (Excel Saga)
"It's Nabeshin!"

Nekron (Fire and Ice)
"I must admit that until this moment the idea of mating with her filled me with loathing..."

Theoden (Lord of the Rings Trilogy)
"So it begins..."

Crow T. Robot (Mystery Science Theater 3000)
"Kids, today's word is booger!"

4 comments:

  1. I love that Audrey II is on this list.

    So awesome!! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Little Shop of Horrors" was one of my favorite movies as a kid :D And Levi Stubbs did such an awesome job voicing the plant.

      Delete
  2. Excellent! Out of those above I would pick Nekron. Although Darkwolf's lone stand against the subhumans was pretty decent. "Fire and Ice" is a classic.

    I had considered Bryagh from "Flight of Dragons" on my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, "Flight of the Dragons," I loved that as a kid. I think it was one of the first Rankin/Bass productions I ever watched.

      And yes, "Fire and Ice" is so amazingly underrated. And Darkwolf almost made my list, actually. I very nearly put them both on it. I only chose Nekron because I liked that line. But I do adore that scene where Darkwolf distracts the bad guys for Larn.

      [Neanderthals charge up the hill]
      Darkwolf: "Go!"
      Larn: "No!"
      Darkwolf: "THE HELL YOU WON'T!"
      [Darkwolf tosses Larn off the cliff]

      Delete