Monday, January 4, 2016

"Gods on the Mountain" Sequel Announced

To all who read (and I hope loved) Gods on the Mountain, I have excellent news: 2016 will be the year of the release of the sequel to my first fantasy work!

It will feature Edmund the Enchanter and Diane the Dagger Maiden in a new adventure. A few characters from Gods will appear as well, including Celia and Fulk (Celia especially will get a much larger role).

The title of the sequel is The Merchant Rebellion.

The exact release date isn't decided upon yet. I hope to do it mid-to-late year. I still need to finish it, but I have perhaps 20-25% of it done already. Keep posted here and on my Twitter account for updates. Plot description and further details will likewise be posted at a future date.

2 comments:

  1. This is great news! I really enjoyed Gods on the Mountain and loved the characters. I'm looking forward to the sequel and going on another adventure with Edmund and Diane. Really like the title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Stuart!

      Yes, I have a feeling the title will make more people happy than "Gods on the Mountain" did. It probably has a nicer ring to it.

      Delete