Sunday, January 3, 2016

One of Those "Year in Review" Posts

Everybody does them, right? Especially authors. Especially Indie Authors. Why? Because we can.

And this is my blog, I can do what I want with it. Ha!

It's been a great year so far. Not only did I start publishing my own work, but I managed to get a few decent works out. What I got accomplished this year:

  • In April, after pushing back the release date for beta reading and editing, I finally published Gods on the Mountain, my first fantasy work featuring the characters Edmund the Enchanter and Diane the Dagger Maiden. 
  • In June, I published Raw Head, a novelette that was my first entry into the horror genre.
  • In September, I published Daddy's Girl, a horror novella about a girl in college protected by the spirit of her deceased father.
  • In October, I published The House That Homed, a comedy-horror novelette about a bunch of teenagers and addicts going into a haunted house.

Here are my goals for 2016 thus far:

  • I intend to edit and publish my current horror work-in-progress, which most of my Twitter followers know is currently named Deadly Whispers (though this might change). It's already written, I just need to review it, get it edited and beta read, and then it should be good to go. I hope to do that within the next few months.
  • I intend to finish and then publish the sequel to Gods on the Mountain, whose title will be released in the near future. I've written maybe 20% of it so far, and I hope to finish it, get it edited and beta read, then finally published by the middle-to-late of 2016.
Of course, those are my two main goals. There are other projects I have on the side, or that I'm working on when I'm in the mood. However, I do want to focus on getting those two accomplished.


In the meantime, I'd like to thank all my blog readers, as well as those who read my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment