Thursday, May 5, 2016

Current Horror WIP: "Mannegishi"

I'm currently working on another horror novel. This one is currently entitled Mannegishi. It draws from science fiction and Cree folklore - an interesting combination to say the least.

Unlike my previous horror novels, which all took place around the fictional Virginian city of Wesfolk, this one will take place in a fictional Montana town. It revolves around a small family dealing with strange occurrences around their rural home. On top of this is a subplot involving a former soldier struggling with PTSD who has moved into the area.

The release date for this hasn't been set in stone yet. However, I've been making pretty good progress with it. I intend to edit it a good bit, then release it afterward. I'll be sharing the cover art on Twitter to get opinions and feedback. Keep your eyes open!

No comments:

Post a Comment