Thursday, June 9, 2016

Updates on Things

First thing's first. The sequel to Gods on the Mountain, entitled The Merchant Rebellion, will probably have to be delayed until next year. Don't worry, I'm not going George RR Martin on you. It will be released, and I have been working on it. However, some of the pre-production involved with it (including paying for a cover artist) is going to need to be delayed, since my family and I are in a tight financial situation and are possibly going to transition into a new location.

Second, I'm still working on Mannegishi, and this one will be released, hopefully in August. It's currently being edited, and then I'm going to send it off to a beta reader for feedback. If you follow me on Twitter, I shared the (revised) cover art for it. In case you're brand new to me, here's the cover.


Here's the synopsis I've come up for it:
There is a legend among the Cree of small people known as the Mannegishi. They play pranks on humans. Jonathan Banks ponders if he's experiencing real life Mannegishi, given the strange events that have been happening around his Montana home. However, the pranks begin to get darker and darker. People end up dead. As Jonathan will soon find out, these creatures may not come from Native American folklore.

 They may not even come from Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment